- Strict and absolute silence shall be observed in the Library.
- Readers should bring their library card while entering in to library.
- All belongings including bags, personal files and printed materials are to be kept at the property counter situated in front of the library main gate.
- The counter shall be closed 30 minutes before the closing of the library.
- If any book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the person responsible shall replace it with a new copy or pay the cost of the book.
- Books will be issued subject to availability.
- Any kind of marking, underlying, clipping of books is absolutely for bidden. Readers shall be held responsible for any damage done to the book belonging to the library and shall be required to replace such book or pay the value thereof.
- Absence from the college will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in returning books.
- Under special circumstances, the librarian may refuse the issue of books or recall the books already issued from any member without assigning any reason.
- A fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged for lost of library card.
- Reading materials must not be taken from the library without proper reason and permission.
- Reference books, Newspapers and Magazines/journals should not be taken out from library
- The college authority reserves the right to cancel membership for any beach of conduct, e.g. theft or vandalism of library property, misuse of library facilities or any other reason deemed fit.
- Entering into the library with food is strictly prohibited.
- The college authority reserves the right to withdraw/suspend existing services at a short notice for unforeseen reason.
Point to be noted by the Members
“Books are for use”
The Library always removes or repairs damaged books, periodicals, etc. Members are requested to check the documents issued to them and report immediately any damages. As the last borrower one may be penalized for documents returned in damaged condition. The college authority may ask the concerned borrower to replace the damaged or defaced documents.
In case of loss, the borrower will be asked to replace the same or will be charged with the replacement cost if the document is not available in the market.